Hey everyone.
The highlight of this week was getting to know Emily. Emily is the daughter of an investigator who has been receiving the missionaries for a long time now.... She has a syndrome where her bones didn't form properly and they are super brittle. When she was a baby, when they would lift her up to change her diaper they would break her femur. She can't really speak because she never developed language but her spirit is huge! I don't know how to explain it. I just love people with disabilities or deformities. Maybe it is because I have a sister who has deformities as well. I feel like they are the noble and great ones that Abraham talked about when he was shown the preexistence. Really I feel like it is an honor every time I meet one.
Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Las Brisas, Zona Florida, Guatemala Sur
No comments:
Post a Comment