Hello everybody!
This week was so awesome! I love it here in Sanarate! The people here are so friendly! Most are catholic but don´t really go to church. After conference, we found an investigator family that has been taught a couple times by the missionaries. He was familiar with the message but had never prayed about it. We invited him to pray about it to receive an answer.
I love General Conference! It´s the best time of the year. Unfortunately, I dont think I enjoyed conference before as I do now. It just fills me with such spiritual energy and want to go out and tell all the world what the apostles and prophets just told me.
I love General Conference! It´s the best time of the year. Unfortunately, I dont think I enjoyed conference before as I do now. It just fills me with such spiritual energy and want to go out and tell all the world what the apostles and prophets just told me.
We are teaching a pair of twins. Their names are Fabio and alexander. They´re so cute. They even wear opposite clothes. But we can distinguish between them because weve been meeting with them for a bit. hahaha They´re pilas. It's fun to talk with them because they finish each
other's sentences sometimes.
other's sentences sometimes.



No comments:
Post a Comment