Translate

Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 91 - Trenches and Changes (WHAT?)

Yup, That's right. My stay here in Jerusalen has come to an abrupt end. I am being transferred to FLORIDA. WHOOOO! Palm trees and sandy beaches here I come! Jk.  Well... partly. I'm being transferred to the Las Brisas Ward in the Florida Stake. My new companion's name is Elder Ramos. He's from BRAZIL. Looks like I'll be learning Portuguese this next change.

This week we did some service with a sister to fill in a ditch on the side of her house. Since there is no man in her house we couldn't work with her there so we did it by ourselves. We were working for and hour and a half and we only filled about 10 feet. The trench was about 1 foot wide and 4 feet deep and the entire length of her house (approx 50 feet). We wanted to finish and we didn't think it would take that long but it did. We had an appointment so we had to leave it half done. And now that I'm going, I won't be able to finish it. 




Sorry guys for the short letter. Changes always make it crazy and the time just flew by. Love you all!

 

Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Jerusalen, Zona San Cristóbal, Guatemala Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment