Translate

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Week 80 and 81


Hey! It was so great talking to you guys yesterday. Sorry we keep having technical difficulties and didn't get to talk much. I feel like that a lot. I actually don't talk too much in our lessons either since I'm a little bit quieter and Elder Garza is very fluent and eloquent in his teachings. He's really good at talking with anyone and he knows how to use the bible to teach everything.


Last week we had stake conference here in Jalapa. We had to get up at 5 to get ready and go get our investigators. We all (the ward and us) rented a bus and left at 7:30 to get to Jalapa by 9:00. We only had 2 investigators come since it was a lot earlier than normal but that means these investigators are more dedicated to coming.  We had interviews with President Caffaro. My interview was awesome! I felt pumped. I'm pretty sure it was my last interview with him. Sometime soon (June) the new mission president will be taking over I think.

There have been a bunch of thunderstorms lately but it's a welcome change to the unrelenting heat hahaha. Here's a video of my companion teaching during one of the storms.



Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Sanarate, Zona Jalapa, Guatemala Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment