Translate

Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 75 - Conference and Cocos

Hello everybody!

This week was so awesome! I love it here in Sanarate! The people here are so friendly! Most are catholic but don´t really go to church. After conference, we found an investigator family that has been taught a couple times by the missionaries. He was familiar with the message but had never prayed about it. We invited him to pray about it to receive an answer.


I love General Conference! It´s the best time of the year. Unfortunately, I dont think I enjoyed conference before as I do now. It just fills me with such spiritual energy and want to go out and tell all the world what the apostles and prophets just told me. 

We are teaching a pair of twins. Their names are Fabio and alexander. They´re so cute. They even wear opposite clothes. But we can distinguish between them because weve been meeting with them for a bit. hahaha They´re pilas. It's fun to talk with them because they finish each

other's sentences sometimes. 

Last night, our last appointment gave us coconuts to drink. they were yummy.



Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Sanarate, Zona Jalapa, Guatemala Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment