Translate

Monday, March 20, 2017

Adios Roosevelt, Hello SANARATE! - Week 73

So continuing on from last week.  My next divisions were with Elder Ludwig from the area Monte Maria. That day we were on fire too! We taught a woman who was from here but she had lived in the US for 27 years! She now works as an english teacher here and teaches it as part of a social project to better the futures of the people here. Here is where all the phone calls go when you call tech support or customer service hahaaha. There are even some utah based companies. But if you know english you get payed really well here. She´s super awesome. She rents a room from a member here. The lesson with here was actually really cool! She´s so ready and she even took notes! It´s a shame I won´t be here for her conversion. Which brings me to my next point....

I¨VE GOT CHANGES!!!! I´M GOING TO SANARATE, JALAPA!! My new companions name is Elder Cornejo. He´s salvadoranian and went to Mita just a little bit after I left. Elder Langi was there not too long ago and he said it´s awesome. But I'm going back to the heat. Getting ready to drop some more poundage! jajaja 

This week was really cool too though. We did a lot of service this week. Last week we helped a sister move her stuff to a new apartment. And this week, we helped her move her stuff BACK! jajaja. It's a long story but she ended up decided to stay in her house and buy a new house instead of moving to an apartment. We also painted the room of a the mom of one of our investigators. I swear I'm going to be a pro at painting when I get back. (mom, we´re finally gonna paint my room ;P)





Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Roosevelt, Zona Mariscal, Guatemala Sur

Frankie failed to mention something...He had tamales! Thank goodness I caught that! Probably didn't want to make us all jealous


Here's some other fun pictures I found from his district and members in Roosevelt.











No comments:

Post a Comment