Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Worldwide Training - Week 66

This week we had a Worldwide Missionary Training with the Apostles and other members of the Missionary Department. They discussed a lot of things that we as missionaries pass through. It helped me feel like they actually know how we feel and listen to our questions. It inspired us all to go out and work, teach repentance and baptize converts.

I had a pretty cool experience this week that helped me feel the support of my Heavenly Father. We were teaching a family we found that were actually less actives. REALLY less active. They had a family member who was actually a pastor. Everytime we´ve gone there he won´t stop talking to let us teach our lesson. He would go on and on from topic to topic. It got to the point where he recognized it at the beginning of the lesson and said I'll be quiet this time. BUT he didn´t. It was getting late and we needed to go, so I bore my testimony to him. I have never felt the spirit so strongly. The words just flowed out of my mouth and he was completely quiet after. We finished with a prayer and he asked our forgiveness. I told him it was alright, but if he truly wanted to learn from us like he said he did, he needs to be quiet, listen, and listen to the spirit.

I had divisions in Monte Maria this week and we helped someone in their ward move. We had fun doing it. They gave us pizza after.





Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Roosevelt, Zona Mariscal, Guatemala Sur

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

A little note from Frankie's Mission President:


Elder Mattiaccio is doing good. He is taking his responsibility as a District Leader very seriously and I am impressed by his efforts!

Thank you for your support!

Atentamente,

Presidente E.J. Caffaro
MisiĆ³n Guatemala Sur
#dispuestoydignoparabautizar



No comments:

Post a Comment