Translate

Monday, February 6, 2017

Changes and "It´ll all work out" - Week 67

Hello everybody, This week is CHANGE WEEK! WOOO! Drumroll please *bbbbrr* Elder Mattiaccio........ Stays in Roosevelt and receives his new companion ELDER LANGI! 

This week we had a week of urgency to find new investigatos. It was great. Everyday felt like nothing was happening. We would go contacting all morning and afternoon and have doors (and windows) shut left and right. It felt the day would never turn out, but, EVERY SINGLE DAY, when we had exhausted our appointments, something lesson come out of the blue. I think it was a kind of lesson to trust more in the Lord´s plans. I was reading an article in the Liahona about President Gordon B. Hinkley and I read his favorite catch phrase "it will all work out in the end". Really I felt that was a theme for the week. When we were ready to resign to despair, He would send something our way.

This week we started to leave with a new member, Amilcar. He just moved from Esquintla to come and work. He´s a recent convert and came here to save money for his mission! He´s super pilas. We found a guy who knows a ton about the bible. He might be a little lost in all his knowledge but we´re gonna try and teach him and turn that knowledge into wisdom. 

We painted a members house again this week. I think I'm going to consider taking up that profession when I get back, because with all the practice I'm getting here, I'll be a master painter by the time I get back. Now you all know: If you need a wall painted, I´m your guy. (jajajaja)


Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Roosevelt, Zona Mariscal, Guatemala Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment