Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Week 62 & 63



Hey guys, Sorry I didn´t write last week.... I was just sitting here writing when we realized there was no internet connection. So not only could I not send my email, but none of what I had written was saved. 

Things are going great with my new companion. He is pretty new but is learning fast This week we found an awesome investigator. The first ones name is Chelsea. She´s from Belize and has a 1 y/o daughter, Ivanna. The cool thing about her? English is her first language! In Belize they only speak English. She obviously knows a little spanish but she struggles. We had to ask for a packet of all the lessons and a Book of Mormon in English so we can teach her and she understand us. We found her because her friend, a returned missionary from another city, was coming to visit her but couldn´t find her house. She found us in the street and yelled "elders!" and asked us directions. She told us we could go by another day to visit her. But when we got to the address it was apartments with 5 doorbells and we didn´t know which one it was. We had to go back various times to find which doorbell it was, and obviously it was the last one. We're excited to teach her.

It was so fun to see Edgar and Carol again and meet Ale. At first I was nervous not to recognize them, but I did. They took us out to lunch and we got to chat a little.

Sorry, don't have much time to write today.

Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Roosevelt, Zona Mariscal, Guatemala Sur
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••





No comments:

Post a Comment