Translate

Monday, January 23, 2017

Interviews and The Fruits (of our Labors) - Week 65

This week we had interviews with President. It was super awesome. Because I am a District Leader we spent more time talking about my district and leadership than me. I love President Caffaro. He is so in-tune with the Spirit and loves each of us. After I finished my interview, Sister Caffaro had already met with everyone. So, we all went in her room and did a mini Face-to-Face with her. We all asked questions and it helped us all learn. One elder, fairly new in the mission, asked about how to know if he´d found his eternal companion. Hahaha. It was pretty funny.

We were at a member´s house who had pretty much been some of the first converts to the church. We were looking at all the old Book of Mormons.... Books of Mormon?. Anyway, all the books and we found one of the old Spanish hymn books. Back when they were red, had lullabies and even a song for brushing your teeth.




This week members have been giving me some pretty strange foods... Well, fruits mainly. First, a sister gave me this fruit called "Cushín". The second one is called an "anona"(?). The cushín was pretty good. It was kinda fuzzy but really sweet. The anona had a strange taste. Can´t really describe it....





This week I was so happy because we worked hard all week and on Sunday we saw the fruits of our labors. 6 of our investigators came to church! Also one of our converts came!


Elder Mattiaccio
Barrio Roosevelt, Zona Mariscal, Guatemala Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment