Translate

Monday, July 11, 2016

Good-Bye La Económica - Week 37

Well. My third change in a row. This time I don't know where I'm going. All I know is that me and my companion are closing the area (both are leaving) and they are going to reopen it with a trainer and a greenie.

Well, our zone leaders just came in and told me I'm going to Zona Nimajuyu, Venezuela Ward.


Diana read the entire introduction this week and we had a super awesome lesson with her again. We taught her about the plan of salvation and she just eats it up. I'm sad that I won't get to see her progress to baptism. Sorry for the short letter. My mind is running a million miles a minute. Changes are always crazy.






#bealeader #beafollowerofrighteouness #lovemorejudgeless

Elder Mattiaccio
Nimajuyu, Zona Nimajuyu, Guatemala Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment