Translate

Monday, May 2, 2016

6 Month Mark - Week 27


Hello Everyone,

This week has been a bit different. I'm still getting used to how my new area works. It is the complete opposite of Mita. The people here are a bit less inclined to listen to us but at least we can find the ones who do want to for a second time. Surprisingly, we have a lot more up and down here than in Mita...Like I mentioned last week, there is an area where there are 260 steps up and down and they aren't very good steps. They are all different heights and lengths and it goes straight up pretty much. When we went there for the first time, my companion asked me if I remembered when we went to ruins of Tikal. I said yeah... Then he said "well we're going to a place just like it." I almost died the first time. Not really but yeah. All I know is I'm going to have legs of steel when i leave this area. haha

My companion and I get along really well. He's from Honduras and he´s really funny and knows a ton of English. I told him I want to start speaking more English with him because I'm starting to lose my English grammar a little bit.
Sorry I forgot my camera today and we didn't have time to go back because we have to write as a district here inside the capital so no pictures this week.

Sorry for the short letter. Love you all. Can't wait to talk to you guys next week.

Elder Mattiaccio

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Although no official pictures this week. Here are some of him and his families from Mita.






No comments:

Post a Comment