Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

Out In The Field - Week 7

Hello everyone,

I'm out in the field }. Ahh! My area is called Mita 1. It's in Asunción Mita, Jutiapa, Guatemala. It covers from Mita all the way to the Salvadorian border at San Cristobal. Its pretty hot here (27 C) but you get used to it. It doesn´t even feel like it anymore. We have only a few progressing investigators and some less actives that we visit frequently but we´re constantly on the search for new investigators. I got my first companion and trainer. His name is Elder Belmar and he´s from Chile. hes a pretty cool guy and he likes taking pictures. This week we helped one of the less actives set up their Christmas tree. They had like 10 boxes of lights so it took quite a while. But i´ve included a picture of the finished product. Ahh! sorry this is super short. I'm so terrible at doing this. I love you guys! Everything is going well. First week down! Until next week. (again, sorry for the short letter)

Elder Mattiaccio





No comments:

Post a Comment